How we collect your information
The information we collect is gathered from several sources as those we collect:
- directly from you (e.g. through completion of forms);
- from your visit to our website (through cookies or other technologies. For further information, see the paragraph on cookies below);
- from our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions in which you have participated in;
- from market researches;
- from any e-mail you may send us;
- from your participation in discussion forums on our website.
What information we collect
We collect some information about you such as: name, address, sex, occupation, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, town, country, post code, username and password and any other information you will provide us directly, through one of the channels above mentioned, or that we will extract by the aggregation of the information provided.
How we use your information
We collect your information for several uses, such as:
- to process your registration to our website or services
- to comply with legal, administrative or contractual obligations
- to respond to your requests
- for marketing or advertising activities, with your prior consent as necessary or connected with products or services similar to those you have already purchased from us
- your data in an anonymised for business and market analysis
- to subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters at your request
- to allow you, if you wish, to participate to our discussions forum
- to allow you to enroll you in contests, sweepstakes, programs, or offers at your request
- to send samples, premiums and freebies at your request
- to provide us with information regarding your career or with your CV.
Why we need your information
You can visit our website even without registering or providing personal information.
However, in order to respond to your requests or to allow you to participate to our events or contests we need some of your personal information.
In other cases, your personal information, even if not necessary, can help us to improve your navigation experience or to offer you with products or offers which we believe may be of interest to you.
We may need some of your personal data in order to respond to your requests or to comply with legal requirements or contractual obligations. Such personal data may include:
- name, date of birth, telephone number and address where we will send you samples, premiums and freebies
- e-mail for responding to your requests or for subscribing our mailing lists and newsletters
- e-mail and user name and password of your choice for subscribing to our website
- information on your career or your CV.
Even if not strictly necessary, we may require further information (such as sex, occupation, etc.) if useful for the above mentioned purposes.
Providing personal data for marketing activities or market research is not necessary in order to provide you with our services.
Cookies also allow to provide you with our e-commerce services, such as adding products to your basket and retaining the products you previously selected.
You can disable or block some or all cookies, or delete cookies that have already been set.
With your prior and express consent, we may use your personal data for marketing activities, such as sending information on our products and services which we believe may be of interest to you, via e-mail, telephone, SMS and MMS, post, and any other means. You may at any time inform us that you no longer wish your information to be used to send you marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” hyperlink in emails we send you, or otherwise by writing to: email@example.com
In any case, if you have already purchased our products or services, we may use your personal information to keep you informed via e-mail of other or similar products and services from us that may be of interest to you. Even in this case, you can opt-out any time by following the “unsubscribe” hyperlink in our e-mail or replying to our e-mail and typing “remove” in the subject.
We may need to pass or share the information we collect with our parent company for administrative purposes or for complying with legal requirements or contractual obligations.
If our company or its parent company should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, your information may be transferred to a non-affiliated entity.
We do not sell, transfer, or disclose your personal data to other third parties without your prior consent.
We may disclose your information in some specific cases, such as in response to a court order or any other legal requirement; when we are required to disclose the information in response to such a legal requirement; where we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency which poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; when necessary either to protect our rights or for us to provide the service you have requested; where necessary to seek legal advice; in any other cases in order to comply with country regulations or any other privacy laws.
Transborder data flow
The information we collect will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. These websites should have different privacy policies. We encourage you to always check these privacy policies in order to understand your rights. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites as we have no control over them.
You can access and review your personal data at any time in exchange for a small administration fee of up to £10, subject to your providing proof of your identity. At your request we will replace, rectify, integrate, update, amend or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data. You can also ask us to anonymize or delete your personal data if collected or processed unlawfully or if their retention is unnecessary. You may also ask us to stop processing your data if our doing so is causing, or likely to cause, substantial damage or substantial distress and our processing of it is unwarranted.
We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by country regulations or privacy laws.
If you want to exercise your rights or if you have problems or concerns regarding your personal data you can contact us by filling in this form or writing to:
Spotless Punch Ltd. – Betchworth House, 57-65 Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1DL – United Kingdom – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org